This water is refreshing and will make you want to drink water all day long.
- 8 cups cool water
- ½ English cucumber, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water.
- Wash fruits and vegetables well before cutting.
- Fill a large pitcher with the water; add cucumber and lemon slices. Put in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to infuse the flavors. The longer it sits, the more flavorful the water.
- Pour into a glass filled with ice. Enjoy! Keep any leftovers in the refrigerator and use within 2 days.
- Want more flavor? Try adding fresh herbs like mint, basil, or rosemary from the garden.
- When slicing the lemon, remove the seeds to ensure that they do not end up in the water later on.